Pop's Homemade Water Ice
Take a step back in time with a visit to Pop's. This charming establishment serves homemade gelatin, Italian water ice and ice cream. With over 30 flavors and specials of the day, Pop's continues to reflect its roots from south Philly in the 1930s, where it all began. You can also enjoy a hot dog, fresh pretzels and other treats.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 10pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jun 01 1932
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Gelati, ice cream, Italian ice, hot dogs, pretzels, sugar-free options
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The people are wonderful.
- Frozen yogurt: No
- Number of ice cream flavors: 30