Paddy Rooney's Pub, which opened in 1997, is about as real an Irish pub as you will find this side of the Atlantic. The bartender has a great Irish brogue. It's a fine place to have a pint of Guinness and watch sports, although probably not the sports you're thinking of: Rooney's opens early to show live Gaelic football and hurling matches from Ireland. The pub also serves Irish food, and catering services are available.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 3pm - 1:30am; Fri - Sun, noon to 1:30 a.m.
- Founding Date: Jun 01 1997
- Features: Happy hour
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Private events: No
- Bar type: Irish pub
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs