Oakmont National Pub
Oakmont National Pub is located on the corner of East Eagle Road and East Hathaway Lane. You can have a drink inside and watch the game on one of the pub's high-definition televisions. You can also enjoy a meal outside on its quiet patio.
- Hours: Bar: Daily, until 2am. Lunch and Dinner: Mon - Sat, 11:30am - 10pm; Sun, 11:30am - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1999
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: American style restaurant & tavern.
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.oakmontnationalpub.com/menu.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Banquets, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Features: Happy hour, Live music, Outdoor seating, Private parties, Private room
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Live Music, Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila, Vodka, Wine
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Darts
- What's your specialty drink?: Craft Beer