Government Office of Haverford Township
Haverford Township is a municipality that was founded in 1681 by Welsh Quakers and is currently home to more than 49,000 residents. With a long history, the township is also known for Swell Bubble Gum, which closed in 2004.
- Fax: 610-446-3930
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped accessible
- Founding Date: Incorporated as a 1st class township in 1912.
- What makes this community special?: "Mainly residential, with a lot of pride."
- Services: Paramedics, five volunteer fire companies, leaf collection, recycling, twice weekly trash pick-up.
- Parking: On-street: free, Paid lot
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Wi-Fi: None