Located at the corner of West Chester Pike and Roosevelt Avenue, this CVS Pharmacy has been serving the Havertown area's prescription and health needs for more than 15 years. The store carries a wide range of over-the-counter and prescription medications, toiletries, cosmetics and household necessities such as light bulbs, detergent and school supplies. Visit the CVS Web site to find out more about the drug store chain.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street level access
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1995
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: All insurances are accepted, including Medicare and Medicaid.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The people truly care about each other.
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: ATM, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Sat, 8am - 10pm; Sun, 9am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No