Since 1992, Chelsea House has offered a variety of antiques and collectible items. The building itself has the feel of an antiques shop as it is located adjacent to the SEPTA commuter rail station on Haverford Station Road. Ascending up the small staircases and into the Chelsea House, statues, lamps, tables and a wealth of other rare objects fill the room. There are two small rooms filled with plenty of intrigue in which to indulge.
- Hours: Tues - Fri, 10am - 5pm; Sat, 10am - 4pm. Closed on Saturdays during July and August.
- Handicap Accessible: There is an entrance in the back of the store facing the parking lot.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Antiques, home furniture, accessories.
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: Items can be returned.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Multi-dealer store: No