Boyle's auto repair shop is tucked behind a dry cleaning business. This mechanic was voted "Most Honest" by Best of Philly and has a laid back atmosphere. The shop specializes in foreign makes and models but can handle most vehicles for general repair, maintenance checks, state emissions testing and inspection certifications. Stop by and ask for Joe Boyle, who will diagnose your car trouble and tell you a few jokes.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Weekends closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jun 01 1980
- What makes this community special?: The small town atmosphere.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Associations/certifications: ASE, Air Conditioning, PA Inspection Center
- Parking: Free lot
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Wheels
- Loaner cars: No
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Be resilient about oil changes.