Cotillion (3rd & 4th Grades)
The Cotillion for 3rd & 4th grade children is a series of five (5) classes held on Thursdays from 4:30-6:00pm. One "snow date" is scheduled at the end if necessary due to a prior cancellation. Membership is open to 3rd and 4th grade boys and girls. The membership fee is $195. Each additional child from the same family receives a $10 discount for membership.
- October 4 - Introduction to Social Skills
- October 11 - Ladies Choice & Everyday Courtesies
- October 18 - Table Manners
- October 25 - 50's Party/Making Good Choices
- November 1 - No Class
- November 8 - Final Party & Parents Night
- November 15 - "Snow Date"
We respectfully request registrations to be made by September 27, 2012. Spaces are limited and filled on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information or if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call 610.688.9746.