Club Cotillion (5th & 6th Grades)
The Cotillion for 5th & 6th grade children is a series of six (6) classes held on Thursdays from 6:30-7:45pm. One "snow date" is scheduled at the end if necessary due to a prior cancellation. Membership is open to 5th and 6th grade boys and girls. The membership fee is $245. Each additional child from the same family receives a $10 discount for membership.
- October 4 - The Power of Social Skills
- October 11 - Conversation, Courtesy, and Respect
- October 18 - Dining Etiquette & Manners
- October 25 - Around the World Party/Teamwork & Leadership
- November 1 - 3-Course Dinner Dance (Please note: extended class time 6:30-8:30pm)
- November 8 - Final Party & Parents Night
- November 15 - "Snow Date"
Please click here to register for The Saturday Club Cotillion 2012. We respectfully request registrations to be made by September 27, 2012. Spaces are limited and are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. We look forward to meeting your children.