Haverford Township Police are investigating a rash of vandalism cases reported over two days in mid-March.
- The first case was reported in the 2900 block of Rising Sun Road on March 15. A vehicle's passenger side mirror was shattered at 8:42 a.m.
- A few hours later at 12:43 p.m. on March 15 graffiti was discovered at the intersection of Darby Road and Braebuen Avenue.
- Another case of graffiti was reported at the same time (12:43 p.m.) on March 15 at Brookline Boulevard and Beverly Road.
- Five hours later at 5:47 p.m. on March 15 a vehicle's windshield was reported shattered in the 200 block of Pineridge Road.
- Two days later another vehicle window was shattered.
In the last reported incident police say a passenger window was shattered in the unit block of East Eagle Road. The incident was reported at 2:43 p.m. on St. Patrick's Day, March 17.