Haverford Township Police are investigating a number of thefts reported recently. Some of the items reported stolen are laptop computers, a bicycle and cash.
- In the 700 block of Ardmore Avenue on August 13 at 10:33 a.m. - victim states that while on vacation $1,300 in cash, a lap top computer and Septa bus tokens were stolen from his property. Jonathan Collazo, 22, of Philadelphia, was arrested and charged with Theft by Unlawful Taking and Receiving Stolen Property.
- At Bailey Park in the 600 block of Washington Avenue on August 14 at 9:41 p.m. - victim reports that someone stole his under armor back pack containing $50.00 cash, a Samsung Gallery 2 cell phone and a Nissan Maxima car key.
- At Wawa in the 1000 block of Darby Road on August 14 at 1:24 p.m. – en employee reports that someone stole lottery tickets from the PA Lottery Kiosk and later returned to cash in a $100 lottery ticket winner.
- In the 2000 block of Old West Chester Pike on August 16 at 4:27 p.m. - victim reports that $32.00 was missing from her jacket pocket.
- In the 2700 block of Belmont Avenue on August 17 at 9:53 a.m. - victim reports that someone stole her patio furniture off of her front porch. The furniture is valued at $350.00.
- In the 400 block of Cherry Lane on August 19 at 3:06 p.m. - victim reports that numerous items from his landscaping were taken off the back of his truck. Value of items is estimated at $1.675.
- In the 1500 block of Sunny Hill Lane on August 18 at 1:24 p.m. someone reported a stolen bicycle.
- At Haverford College in the 300 block of West Lancaster Avenue on August 20 at 12:03 a.m. - victim reports that a lap top computer was stolen from a campus building.