Are you looking for something to do this weekend? Check out our top regional events for this weekend.
1. Paoli Blues Fest
- When: Saturday, Oct. 6 from Noon - 6 p.m.
- Where: Paoli Village Shops
- Why Go: Rain or shine come enjoy the Blues in Paoli. Besides the non-stop blues, enjoy a street fair with food, kids' activities, street entertainers, as well as vendors, motorcycles, massages and dancing.
- Cost: Free - donation of non-perishable food
- Stop by the Patch booth and say hi
- When: Sunday, Oct 7 from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Where: Germantown Avenue, between Willow Grove and Rex Avenues
- Why Go: Come enjoy a day of art, music, delicious food and shopping. Germantown Avenue will be transformed into an outdoor arts and crafts marketplace. For additional information, please visit their website.
- Cost: Free
3. Narberth Oktoberfest
- When: Saturday, Oct. 6, 5 - 9 p.m.
- Where: Narberth Park
- Why Go: Enjoy beer, German food and live music with your neighbors. This annual event benefits the Narberth Fire Company and the Dicken's Festival. For more information, please visit their website.
- Cost: $35
Media's 32nd Annual Food Festival and Craft Fair originally scheduled for Sunday, October 7 has been postponed to October 14.
The Fall Harvest & Great Pumpkin Patch Event at the Willows in Radnor
originally scheduled for Sunday, October 7 has also been postponed to October 14.