Students from China, grades 8-11, studying at The Baldwin School and Shipley are in need of warm and welcoming host families for the 2014-2015 academic year. Our students look forward to living with an American family to learn about life in the USA. Academically focused, brave and full of determination, our students will bring Chinese culture to your home, and the opportunity for a lasting international friendship. I welcome interested families to consider the opportunity.
Our Comprehensive Program Includes:
- $1,000.00 compensation to the host family.
- Full academic support.
- Transportation within a 10 mile radius of your home and school.
- Students have medical insurance, a cell phone, computer and their own expense account.
- Cultural experiences for the host family and student at Sangkee Asian Bistro for Dim Sum and shopping at New Garden Asian Market. Programing for student from China and new American friend to nurture new friendships.
- Continual communication and support throughout the academic year for the student, host family and family in China.
Please contact- Elaine Margolis, Consultant at 484 802 7204 firstname.lastname@example.org