Invite a friend
Overeaters Anonymous is a meeting held every Sunday evening by people who have an eating disorder and overeat daily.
|Where||Trinity Lutheran Church - Basement Social Hall 1141 W Chester Pike, Havertown, PA 19083|
|Time||7:00 pm–8:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Trinity Lutheran Church - Basement Social Hall
Trinity Lutheran Church features a downstairs social hall for rent and usage. Parties may rent out the hall; the tables, chairs and kitchen are optional. The space may not be rented if it interferes with regular church programming; no alcohol is allowed on the premises; an overseeing adult will be responsible for the event; all furnishings must be returned to their original set-up; and all trash is to be removed.
Other events here
- Weight Watcher's Meeting Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Narcotics Anonymous Meeting Weekly on Tuesdays, 8:00 pm–9:00 pm
- A.A. Meeting Weekly on Thursdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- S-Anon Meeting Weekly on Fridays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Narcotics Anonymous Meeting Weekly on Fridays, 8:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Food Addicts Meeting Weekly on Saturdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Al Anon Weekly on Mondays, 8:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Al-Anon Meeting Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am