Invite a friend
Healty You Series: Need a 'Hand' With Your Pain?: Common Hand and Wrist Problems
Join us as Blane Sessions, M.D., hand surgeon for the Crozer-Keystone/Philadelphia Hand Center Partnership gives a talk on common hand and wrist problems. Come learn about:
- The most common conditions that cause hand and wrist pain-including Carpal
Tunnel Syndrome, Dupuytren's disease, thumb arthritis, trigger finger and more
- How to relieve pain with over-the-counter medications and conservative therapies
- When to see a doctor and determine whether you may be a candidate for
To register, please call 1-855-5CK-HAND.
More About Haverford Township Free Library
Haverford Township Free Library carries a vast collection of literature and research material in circulation. The library runs and hosts a variety of programs including art workshops, story time sessions and SAT prep courses. A list of programs and schedules are available on the library's website.
Other events here
- Healthy You Series: Oh, My Aching Feet! Tue, May 28, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Cookbook Club Mon, Jun 10, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Author Event: Judy Wicks Discusses Good Morning, Beautiful Business Sun, Jun 23, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Sounds of Summer Series - Dexterity Jazz Ensemble Monthly, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm