Are you short on time, don't like to cook, or just want to sit down and enjoy Thanksgiving dinner for a change? The area stores and caterers below can prepare a fully cooked Thanksgiving dinner for you.
Weaver's Way Co-op
Choose from traditional turkey or non-traditional items like salmon, chicken parmesan, or grilled polenta.
Food For All Market
Butternut squash soup, cranberry orange bread, and herb roasted turkey are just a few of the many options available.
- Food For All Market Mt. Airy: 7127 Germantown Ave.
JPM Catering and Events
A gourmet style menu with fresh, local and organic ingredients, including turkey from Lancaster Farm Fresh and dairy from Trickling Springs Creamery, delivered to your door in environmentally friendly packaging.
- Serving the Main Line and Philadelphia area with free delivery on orders over $100.
Wild Blue Creative Catering
In addition to turkey, Wild Blue offers beef tenderloin, pasta, seafood, and even holiday cocktail ideas. They also offer party equipment rentals, set-up, serving and clean-up.
- Serving Philadelphia, the Main Line, Phoenixville, Oaks, Valley Forge, and King of Prussia.
The "ultimate turkey" comes complete with stuffing and is ready for your oven.
- 125 Diamond Rock Road, Phoenixville
The HoneyBaked Ham Company
Reserve a HoneyBaked ham or turkey plus side dishes and desserts.
- HoneyBaked Ham Broomall: 2054 Sproul Rd.
Luigi & Giovanni Caterers
Choose from a whole, stuffed turkey or a boneless, stuffed turkey breast, and all the traditional sides.
- 3601 Chapel Road, Newtown Square
Boston Market offers six banquet options that each include a fully cooked and seasoned turkey or ham and everything else from from appetizers to desserts. Pick-up or delivery is available.
- Boston Market Paoli: 154 E Lancaster Ave
- Boston Market Phoenixville: 218 Nutt Rd.
- Boston Market West Chester: 726 E Gay Street
- Boston Market Clifton Heights: 5200 W Baltimore Ave.
Choose from four different options for your turkey dinner.
- Wegmans Malvern: 50 Foundry Way
- Wegmans King of Prussia: One Village Drive
- Wegmans Collegeville: 600 Commerce Drive
Whole Foods Market
Order a cooked, ready to serve traditional or organic turkey, vegan entrees, side dishes or a complete feast that serves up to 16 people.
- Whole Foods Devon: 821 Lancaster Ave.
- Whole Foods Wynnewood: 339 E Lancaster Ave.
- Whole Foods Plymouth Meeting: 500 W Germantown Pike
Holiday turkey or ham dinners from Giant Food Stores come with everything from rolls to pie.
- Giant West Chester: 698 Downingtown Pike
- Giant West Chester: 1393 Dilworthtown Crossing
- Giant West Chester: 1502 West Chester Pike
- Giant Phoenixville: 700 Nutt Rd
- Giant Malvern: 235 Lancaster Ave
- Giant Springfield: 721 W Sproul Rd
- Giant Broomall: 2910 Springfield Rd
- Giant Radnor: 550 E Lancaster Ave
Acme offers two turkey dinner options that each serve eight people.
- Acme Broomall: 1991 Sproul Rd.
- Acme Newtown Square: 3590 W Chester Pike
- Acme Media: 527 E Baltimore Pike
- Acme Bala Cynwyd: 121 E City Ave
- Acme Penn Valley: 829 Montgomery Ave.
- Acme Bryn Mawr: 600 W Lancaster Ave.
- Acme Wayne: 700 W Lancaster Ave.
- Acme West Chester: 907 Paoli Pike
- Acme Phoenixville: 785 Starr St.
- Acme Mt. Airy: 7010 Germantown Ave.
- Acme Roxborough/ Manayunk: 8600 Ridge Ave. and 5927 Ridge Ave.
Are you considering having your Thanksgiving dinner catered? Tell us why or why not in the comments. Did we miss any local establishments where you can buy a precooked holiday meal? Please share in the comments area below.