Weekend Top 3: Blues Fest, Arts, Pumpkins and Oktoberfest
Check out these events in from Northwest Philadelphia to the Main Line and beyond this weekend.
Are you looking for something to do this weekend? Check out our top regional events for this weekend.
- When: Saturday, Oct. 6 from Noon - 6 p.m.
- Where: Paoli Village Shops
- Why Go: Rain or shine come enjoy the Blues in Paoli. Besides the non-stop blues, enjoy a street fair with food, kids' activities, street entertainers, as well as vendors, motorcycles, massages and dancing.
- Cost: Free - donation of non-perishable food
- Stop by the Patch booth and say hi
- When: Sunday, Oct 7 from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Where: Germantown Avenue, between Willow Grove and Rex Avenues
- Why Go: Come enjoy a day of art, music, delicious food and shopping. Germantown Avenue will be transformed into an outdoor arts and crafts marketplace. For additional information, please visit their website.
- Cost: Free
- When: Saturday, Oct. 6, 5 - 9 p.m.
- Where: Narberth Park
- Why Go: Enjoy beer, German food and live music with your neighbors. This annual event benefits the Narberth Fire Company and the Dicken's Festival. For more information, please visit their website.
- Cost: $35
Media's 32nd Annual Food Festival and Craft Fair originally scheduled for Sunday, October 7 has been postponed to October 14.
The Fall Harvest & Great Pumpkin Patch Event at the Willows in Radnor
originally scheduled for Sunday, October 7 has also been postponed to October 14.