From the Upper Main Line to Northwest Philadelphia and around the Greater Philadelphia area, Patch polled readers to find the best places to hike. After a week of voting, the winners the Readers' Choices have been tallied. Check out which businesses were Patch Readers' Choice winners below.
If there’s a great place we missed, please be sure to let us know in the comments, and if we hit the best ones, let everyone else know by clicking on the location and leaving a review.
- West Chester: East Goshen Park, 1661 Paoli Pike, West Chester
- Malvern: Okehocking Preserve 5316 W Chester Pike, Newtown Square
- Phoenixville: Valley Forge Park
- Tredyffrin-Easttown: Chester County Valley Trail
- Media: Ridley Creek State Park, E Bishop Hollow Road & Chapel Hill Road, Media
- Marple Newtown: Veterans Memorial Park, Lawrence Road between Warren Blvd and Hillside Lane, Broomall
- Springfield: Smedley Park, 20 Paper Mill Road, Springfield
- Haverford-Havertown: Haverford Reserve Trail
Main Line East
- Bala Cynwyd: Cynwyd Heritage Trail, E Montgomery Avenue and Bala Avenue, Bala Cynwyd
- Bryn Mawr: Rolling Hill Park, 1301 Rose Glen Road, Gladwyne
- Radnor: The Radnor Trail, which you can get onto from Friends of Radnor Trail Park, 304 Liberty Lane, Wayne
- Ardmore: The Barnes Foundation, 300 N Latches Lane, Merion Station