Hurricane Sandy: Haverford Information Center
Notice a road is flooded? Just saw a store clerk upload a pallet of fresh batteries? Please use this story on Haverford Patch to help out your neighbors as we brave the storm together.
As we hunker down to ride out Hurricane Sandy, we want to make sure that Haverford stays connected.
- For live updates during the storm, be sure to download our App for your smartphone or tablet and 'like' Haverford Patch on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- You can send us messages through social media and email (email@example.com) and comment on this story and we’ll make sure the information is added.
- If you notice wires down or a tree across the road, please alert authorities and then let us know so we can spread the word quickly. You can comment right on this story to make sure readers know what’s going on in your neighborhood.
- When the storms hit, we'll add a live chat hosted by CoverItLive at the top of this article where you can share and learn about what's going on.
Just one year ago, we had that snow storm the weekend before Halloween that knocked out power to many homes for days. You can share information about what's going on in your neighborhood by commenting or adding to our live chat.
Haverford Patch is all about connecting neighbors and helping neighbors so we hope you’ll find this information hub helpful as we brave the storm together. Stay safe, Haverford.
- Red Cross Hurricane App
- New Law Against Crossing Road Closed Barriers
- Upload Storm Pictures Here
- County Emergency Team Seeks Volunteers For Sandy
- Haverford's Emergency Contact Numbers
- Hurricane Sandy: School Closings & Cancellations
- Prepare for Potential Power Outages
- Federal Officials: 'Time to Act is Now'
- SEPTA Cancels Service For Sandy
- 10 Ways to Use Patch During the Hurricane
- School, Community Closings and Cancellations